Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Rami Jaamour <rj...@parasoft.com> on 2004/03/08 21:12:10 UTC

CVS up

I noticed that when I do a cvs up (or a cvs diff) now, I don't get the
latest sources that have been checked in this morning (as reported on
the "cvs commit" posts on this list). Is there a time period until they
become available to be publically "up"ed via CVS?

Rami Jaamour
Software Engineer
SOAPtest <http://www.parasoft.com/jsp/products/home.jsp?product=SOAP>
Development
Parasoft Corporation <http://www.parasoft.com>

Re: CVS up

Posted by Rami Jaamour <rj...@parasoft.com>.
OK, now I know what is wrong.  I used the -D option once which is a
"sticky" command so I got stuck with an old date.  I removed it by using
the -A flag.

Rami Jaamour
Software Engineer
SOAPtest <http://www.parasoft.com/jsp/products/home.jsp?product=SOAP>
Development
Parasoft Corporation <http://www.parasoft.com>

PS. I will have to be careful about the questions I post here from now
on since our customers are active on this list! :-)

RE: CVS up

Posted by Anderson Jonathan <an...@bah.com>.
Rami,

Re: CVS up