Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by Sam Carleton <sc...@miltonstreet.com> on 2009/11/15 21:44:26 UTC

[OT] ajusting apache timeout

I am working on a Axis2/C module that is hosted by Apache 2.2.  The client
is .Net 3.5.  I have set the SendTimeout on the .Net binding to 10 minutes
but things are still timing out in about 30 seconds.  I am wondering if
anyone in this forum has run into timeout problems that where fixed by
modifiying Apache's configuration.

Sam

Re: [OT] ajusting apache timeout

Posted by Sam Carleton <sc...@gmail.com>.
Eric,

I was stepping through the Axis2/C code on Apache.  I found the issue...

I was programmatically setting up the binding on the client and had missed
the fact that after I set the SendTimeout to 10 minutes, about 15 lines
farther down I set it again to 25 seconds.

Sam

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.