Posted to user@roller.apache.org by iftakhul <ad...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/18 16:35:00 UTC

Upgrade Roller 4. to Roller 5.

i want to  Upgrade my roller 4 to Roller 5.so, i must use my database from
roller 4 for use in roller 5.
but when i upgrade that old database to roller 5 error happen.

this is the message of  that error

status code = 500
Message = Roller planet has not been bootstrapped yet
type Exception = Roller has not encountered and logged an unexpected
exception

help me please!! how to solve this......

Re: Upgrade Roller 4. to Roller 5.

Posted by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>.
dave,  troya is my team here.

we success install and upgrade to roller 5 :0 under glassfish 3..

now, we are waiting the stable version, but we will try to deploy it online

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.