Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Sterling Hughes <st...@apache.org> on 2016/02/17 01:54:22 UTC

Wiki / Confluence

Hey,

I'm starting to take a first stab at things like:

- Release process
- Roadmap

Etc.  It would be useful to have a WIKI to document these (we may end up
summarizing them on the site, but I think this should live in a Wiki.)

Is there ASF infrastructure to support a Wiki?  Would someone mind
putting together a ticket for infrastructure, so we can start capturing
this stuff there?

Thanks,

Sterling

Re: Wiki / Confluence