Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2018/07/15 05:47:27 UTC

IMPORTANT: Community Acceptance Survey for Apache NetBeans (incubating) 9.0

Hi all,

Please make sure to spend about 5 minutes filling out this brief survey
about your experiences using Apache NetBeans (incubating) 9.0.

To fill out the survey, you do not need to build Apache NetBeans from
sources, you do not need to Git clone anything, you simply need to use the
Vote Candidate 3 build of Apache NetBeans (incubating) 9.0, do your normal
Java SE development work with it, and report on your findings in terms of
features, performance, etc, as described in the survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfw1WT1HDjR-nPMcXn8gBCQXk5k3IiXSoXW85FZezaPQQzGTQ/viewform

The more people filling in the above, the better an impression we can
gather across the user community of how Apache NetBeans works for them.

Many thanks for your time -- we need 5 minutes of it for the above!

Gj

RE: IMPORTANT: Community Acceptance Survey for Apache NetBeans(incubating) 9.0

Posted by Delfi Ramirez <de...@delfiramirez.info>.
+1 already done

Delfi Ramirez

Segonquart Studio