Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by kf platypus <ca...@hotmail.com> on 2002/06/12 14:18:30 UTC

Re: help me

Your JAVA_HOME environment variable should be set to c:\jdk1.3 and not
c:\jdk1.3\bin and that should solve it.

Regards!

Re: help me

Posted by Tom Anderl <ta...@cs.washington.edu>.
Also, you probably should not have c:\jdk1.3\bin in your classpath.
Depending on which Virtual Machine or compiler you're using, you may need
c:\jdk1.3\jre\lib\rt.jar to be in your classpath, but you should never
need the bin directory in your classpath.

Tom