Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by thavlik <th...@midcontinentcontrols.com> on 2019/01/22 19:46:57 UTC

Introducing Typescript for the Node.js Client

https://github.com/thavlik/ignite/tree/master/modules/platforms/nodejs

Please let me know if you have any issues with it. I've only put a couple
hours of work into this, but it already functions as a drop-in replacement.

Tom

Mid Continent Controls, Inc.

Re: Introducing Typescript for the Node.js Client

Posted by Pavel Petroshenko <pa...@petroshenko.com>.
Igor, I can give it a look.

Thomas, can you please create a Pull Request for your changes so that it's
easier to review and discuss them?

Thanks!

- p.

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@apache.org>.