Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com> on 2014/09/25 09:29:53 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1627333 - in /subversion/trunk/subversion/libsvn_ra_serf: blame.c commit.c get_lock.c lock.c log.c merge.c ra_serf.h xml.c

On 24.09.2014 16:25, rhuijben@apache.org wrote:
> Author: rhuijben
> Date: Wed Sep 24 14:25:38 2014
> New Revision: 1627333

> Log:
> Tweak ra_serf report xml generation code a tiny bit to use the shorter
> '<element />' notation for elements that are always just markers for
> enabling a feature instead of '<element></element>'.

You're aware that, depending on the DAV schema definition, it may not
always be valid to convert an empty element to a void element, right?

-- Brane

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com>.
On 25.09.2014 11:20, Bert Huijben wrote:

> [...]

Ack, thanks.

-- Brane

Posted by Bert Huijben <be...@qqmail.nl>.

	Bert