Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@broadwing.com> on 2005/05/04 16:52:31 UTC

Setting password w/ apache axis stubs

I used axis to generate stubs from a WSDL for a client side web service
interface and I want to add the ability to include a UsernameToken to
the calls.  The documentation on the site shows how to add the username,
and define the password field type, but I do not see how to add the
password itself.

The server side web service is Weblogic 8.1sp3.

snippet:

*SoapStub.java:

 // Adding WSS4J stuff
_call.setProperty(UsernameToken.PASSWORD_TYPE,
                  WSConstants.PASSWORD_TEXT);
_call.setProperty(WSHandlerConstants.USER, "my_username");
_call.setProperty(??? HOW TO SET PASSWORD TEXT ??? );

Thanks,
Matt Pavlovich