Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by newbie-gero <ch...@e7tech.com> on 2008/03/27 10:02:28 UTC

Could not successfully deploy my EJB program.

Hi lists,
i have written a EJB program and it works successfully in jboss.
I now want to deploy into geronimo but it gives error. Allow me to list out
what i have done.

i create a database connection pool using the console. I'm using mysql
database. I have check that the database pool is running. I name the pool
MYSQL-POOL. Then i click on the usage link next to the connection pool to
see how to write the geronino-web.xml and web.xml. I have copy the text on
the page and upload it here
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16323373/console%2BGuide.txt console+Guide.txt

These are the files i have copy from the console and put them into my EJB
codes
The web.xml
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16323373/web.xml web.xml

The geronimo-web.xml
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16323373/geronimo-web.xml geronimo-web.xml

These are the errors it response when i deploy:
LinuxCM:/home/chongming/geronimo # java -jar bin/deployer.jar --user system
--password manager deploy MusicApp.ear
    Error: Unable to distribute MusicApp.ear: Unable to resolve resource
    reference 'jdbc/MusicDB' (Could not auto-map to resource.  Try
    adding a resource-ref mapping to your Geronimo deployment plan.

    Search conducted in current module and dependencies:

    [ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-server//car]

    [ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb//car]

    [ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database//car]

    [ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6//car]

    [ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/openjpa//car]

    [ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis//car]

    [ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis2//car]

    [ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko//car]

    )

This is my deployment file
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16323373/MusicApp.ear MusicApp.ear

Any advice please. I'm using Suse 10.3, mysql database and geronimo ver 2.1
Thanks in advance