Posted to user@ant.apache.org by A....@liverpool.ac.uk on 2004/08/28 08:05:23 UTC

task def and sequential running

Can u please help me with these
I have two basic problems with my build.xml file for a J2ME project.
1) I need to use JFlex and CUP to generate some java files, how can i define
tasks for these and which directory would i put the .flex and .cup before
performing the tasks. I actually need Ant to these tasks
java JFlex.Main lexer.flex and
java java_cup.Main < parser.cup

2)The tasks in (1) would generate some java files which would be put in the J2ME
project 'src' directory with some other files. I need to use the javac tasks on
these files but in a specific order. How can i do this? i.e run
sym.java before parser.java and before Lexer.java

Regards

Debo