Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org> on 2005/12/06 19:21:18 UTC

Struts BOF at ApacheCon, Tuesday 21:30 @ East 411

I've tentatively scheduled a Struts Birds of a Feather (BOF) at ApacheCon for
Tuesday at 21:30 (9:30 PM) in East-411 [1].  We have a lot to talk about
including Shale, Struts Ti, and Struts Action 1.3.0, so I look forward to seeing
everyone there.

Don

[1] - http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeather

Struts BOF at ApacheCon, Tuesday 21:30 @ East 411