Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by "Jason J. W. Williams" <ja...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/08 23:23:28 UTC

ATS stripping Content-Type on URL (forward proxy)

I'm seeing a weird issue (ATS 4.2.1.1 on Ubuntu 14.04 x64).

When I run "curl -i http://js.bizographics.com/insight.min.js" I get
the following headers with the Content-Type set correctly:

https://gist.github.com/williamsjj/dac5741099e9c0a0a519

But if I run the same curl through ATS (curl -x localhost:3129 -i
http://js.bizographics.com/insight.min.js) it seems to be setting the
Content-Type to empty:

https://gist.github.com/williamsjj/4404b058bc59e68680bf

Any ideas why that would be would be greatly appreciated.

-J

Re: ATS stripping Content-Type on URL (forward proxy)

Posted by "Jason J. W. Williams" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Nevermind. Looks like a fluke with the upstream. Clearing the object
from the cache and pulling a new copy corrected it.

-J