Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/02 01:56:27 UTC

Re: Hibernate L2 cache transactions

Hey Dan,

I'm to reproduce the issue myself and I have couple of questions:
- What Hibernate version do you have?
- What access type are you using (READ_WRITE, TRANSACTIONAL, ...)?
- You mentioned you use HibernateTransactionManager. Do you have any
transactional methods that spawn several update operations?
- You also told that there are REQUIRES_NEW nested transaction. Why do think
so? Is it initiated by your application code?

Thanks!

-Val