Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jitendra Kumar Mohanty <Ji...@infogain.com> on 2008/04/29 13:23:52 UTC

error in jmeter 2.3

Hi All,

I have prepared a script comprising of certain scenarios,the script is working fine in Jmeter 2.2 when the No. of the threads is 1 & Loop is 1 and also if the no. of threads & loop are increased upto 10.But the same script is giving error in Jmeter 2.3.1 for 10 No. of threads & 10 Loop but does not give any error for 1thread & 1loop.

waiting for the reply.

Thanks,
Jitendra

RE: error in jmeter 2.3

Posted by Rashmi Maheshwari <ra...@impetus.co.in>.
How did u write script for jmeter? Can you tell me the steps to write the script to manipulate the response and to create a new request? Also can you give me an example of writing and using script in jmeter?

Thanks
Rashmi

Posted by Jitendra Kumar Mohanty <Ji...@infogain.com>.
Yea,I was using Cookie Manager clear each iteration?

Now i think Cookie Manager clear each iteration does not have to be used in 2.3.1

thanks for the info.

Re: error in jmeter 2.3

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

RE: error in jmeter 2.3