Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Peter Klotz <pe...@blue-elephant-systems.com> on 2006/05/21 13:08:14 UTC

component configuration other than JMX?

Hi,

I wonder whether there is another way than just using JMX Console to set
servicemix component paramters permanently like through a configuration file?
If one wants to set a parameter let's say maxConnectionsPerHost for
servicemix-http permanently right from the start of the component it is somehow
nonsense to use a JMX console to set the manually. If my application knows that
it needs a higher value here it would be nice to be able to set a property e.g.
using a Spring layer property file e.g. conf/http.properties that can overwrite
default component settings.
One could use the
org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyOverrideConfigurer for example

Thanks, Peter

Re: component configuration other than JMX?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
If you use the ant tasks to install the component, you can set all
parameters from the ant tasks. See
http://goopen.org/confluence/display/SM/InstallComponentTask

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet