Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2003/12/14 02:26:26 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server/mpm/experimental/threadpool threadpool.c

On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 06:25:57PM -0000, trawick@apache.org wrote:
> trawick     2003/12/13 10:25:57
>
>   Modified:    server/mpm/experimental/threadpool threadpool.c
>   Log:
>   update threadpool MPM to build and appear to work with the current APR
>   pollset API

aaaaahhh. Thanks for this. When I tossed the old poll API, in favor of
pollset, I fixed the code that was "non-experimental" and that I could
test on my platform (e.g. left behind netware, beos, os/2, etc). I figured
the people who were working with the experimental code could be
responsible for getting it updated.

Thanks,
-g

--