Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Homeijer <M....@devote.nl> on 2001/10/22 11:26:20 UTC

XML:DB/dbXML logic sheet, actions and sample

Hi,

I am developing a logic sheet to access XML:DB / dbXML functionality from
Cocoon. To get a working sample I am working an some xsp pages and actions
to demonstrate functionality of dbXML and Cocoon within my company.

Would there be any interest to add the logic sheet and/or the sample and the
actions in Cocoon?

The demo is going to be very basic and certainly the user interface needs a
make-over when it is finished,
I hope that's not going to be a problem.

Greetings,

Michael Homeijer

RE: DB/dbXML logic sheet, actions and sample

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.

That's sounds interesting to me. Please send it whenever it's ready.

Thanks,
Vadim