Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2010/02/19 19:23:28 UTC

Ruby client binding for ZooKeeper now available.

Sorry if this is a dup for those of you following me on twitter
(http://twitter.com/phunt) but I wanted to let you know that twitter
(the company) has contributed a Ruby client binding for ZooKeeper. You
can learn more about the gem here: http://bit.ly/b9VB6k

Regards,

Patrick

Re: Ruby client binding for ZooKeeper now available.

Posted by Eric Maland <er...@ackack.com>.
I'd be happy to contribute it.  This is a fork of someone else's client, which I forward-ported and added much functionality to.   It is slightly incomplete, I will be finishing it soon.

The current client is MIT licensed.  Is the ASF license compatible?  If not I can ask the original author to relicense his code, or rewrite the client.

Eric

Posted by Eric Maland <er...@ackack.com>.

Posted by Eric Maland <er...@ackack.com>.

Posted by Jeff Hammerbacher <ha...@cloudera.com>.