Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Igor Bondarenko <je...@users.sf.net> on 2014/03/06 14:37:20 UTC

[allura:tickets] #4511 Labels with blanks cause unexpected behaviour of search [26537]

- **status**: in-progress --> code-review

---

** [tickets:#4511] Labels with blanks cause unexpected behaviour of search [26537]**

**Status:** code-review
**Milestone:** forge-backlog
**Labels:** p3 support 42cc
**Created:** Mon Jul 09, 2012 03:56 PM UTC by Chris Tsai
**Last Updated:** Thu Feb 27, 2014 06:18 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/ticket/26537

>Some of my wiki pages have labels with embedded blanks. The search generated by clicking on the label which is displayed at the top of the labeled page uses those labels without quoting, so incorrect results are shown.

Can be observed on this wiki: https://sourceforge.net/p/sasunit/wiki/

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/