Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ralph Einfeldt <ra...@uptime-isc.de> on 2002/07/12 15:22:56 UTC

AW: Two Questions about Tomcat

See below:

No.

> 2. How can I add another server (on port 85 for instance) in Tomcat

If you use tomcat standlone, define a second http connector with this
port.

RE: Two Questions about Tomcat

Posted by Andrew Conrad <an...@msn.com>.
To accept requests on a different port for the same Tomcat instance,
you need to define another port.

I haven't seen in the documentation how to handle your issue, but you
could try creating another <Host> element with the name "localhost:85"
and the approprate <context> elements.  Let us know what you find.

You can also install another instance of Tomcat with the appropriate
connector for port 85.

- Andrew