Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by David Marshall <dm...@vmguys.com> on 2000/05/03 17:41:02 UTC

Cocoon2 XMLSerializer patch (corrected)

Whoops! Ignore previous post. Correct patch is attached.

Attached is a small patch for the Cocoon2 XMLSerializer.

XMLSerializer wasn't useable for me until I tracked this down.

--
David Marshall       mailto:dmarshall@vmguys.com
VM Systems, Inc.           http://www.vmguys.com

Re: Cocoon2 XMLSerializer patch (corrected)

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
it's committed. thanks.