Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by David Wynter <da...@roamware.co.uk> on 2003/08/21 02:15:29 UTC

Moving T2.3 app directory to enable virtual hosts

Hi,

I have had to move 2 T2.3 web applications from the traditional
<tomcat_home>\webapps directory into <tomcat_home>webapp1 and
<tomcat_home>webapp2 to get the virtual host setup for Apache webserver and
Tomcat to work. any pointer son thi smost welcome, it currently has to have
the whole url typed in, it does not automatically map www.stpenable.com to
www.stpenable.com/se/servler/se/templates/index.vm

However I can see the pages but now I cannot resolve any images or
resources. When I print $content.getURI("images/nib1.gif) on screen it says:

http://www.roamware.co.uk:80/rwsite/images/nib1.gif

I am not sure what it should be, but it is not resolving it. I am using
mod_jk so port 80 should be fine.

Ta

David Wynter
www.roamware.co.uk

Re: Moving T2.3 app directory to enable virtual hosts

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
"David Wynter" <da...@roamware.co.uk> writes:

>Hi,

>I have had to move 2 T2.3 web applications from the traditional
><tomcat_home>\webapps directory into <tomcat_home>webapp1 and
><tomcat_home>webapp2 to get the virtual host setup for Apache webserver and
>Tomcat to work. any pointer son thi smost welcome, it currently has to have
>the whole url typed in, it does not automatically map www.stpenable.com to
>www.stpenable.com/se/servler/se/templates/index.vm

>However I can see the pages but now I cannot resolve any images or
>resources. When I print $content.getURI("images/nib1.gif) on screen it says:

>http://www.roamware.co.uk:80/rwsite/images/nib1.gif

>I am not sure what it should be, but it is not resolving it. I am using
>mod_jk so port 80 should be fine.

tool.content.want.relative = true
tool.link.want.relative = true

in your TR.properties. After this, all your $link and $content URIs
should be without http://www.roamware.co.uk:80/

	Regards
		Henning

>Ta

>David Wynter
>www.roamware.co.uk

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
      -- AOL CD when played backwards  (User Friendly - 200-10-15)

Re: Moving T2.3 app directory to enable virtual hosts

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.