Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Bhushan <bh...@patni.com> on 2010/07/23 22:03:31 UTC

File Poller

Hi,

 I am using a file poller & its polling the file nicely, the issue is, it is
again polling the file & then the job fails.

Not sure where this configuration change is required so that it will poll
only once.

Kindly help.

Thanks

Re: File Poller

Posted by Lars Heinemann <lh...@apache.org>.
The file poller endpont will poll periodic for new files in the given folder.
No idea where your problem is.

Regards
Lars

http://lhein.blogspot.com