Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Brent Cerrato <br...@mosaicsoftware.com> on 2002/11/26 18:34:55 UTC

Using old xsi/xsd schemas in 2.3.1

How do I get apache to use an older schema (like the 1999 schema) when sending a soap request (in version 2.3.1 of the SOAP classes)?

I need the functionality provided by the new classes, but the server I am talking to most likely doesn't support the 2001 schema.

Will there be any repercussions to this change? Will serializing/deserializing break?

Thanks!

~brent cerrato~
Software Engineer - US
Mosaic Software, Inc.
Tel (office): +1 954 426 1190 x 268
Fax: +1 954 426 1644
http://www.mosaicsoftware.com <http://www.mosaicsoftware.com/>

Re: Using old xsi/xsd schemas in 2.3.1

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
You create your SOAPMapping registry using a non-default constructor, e.g.

SOAPMappingRegistry smr = new SOAPMappingRegistry(null,
Constants.NS_URI_1999_SCHEMA_XSD);

Scott Nichol