Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by chanaka jayasena <ch...@wso2.com> on 2007/12/01 08:07:39 UTC

Re: Synapse Logo Proposals

Thank you Glen for your nice new concept for the logo. Following are the
new logos base on your concept and simplified versions of the old A02 logo.

Thanks,
Chanaka

Re: Synapse Logo Proposals

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Yes please Rawun :)

Paul

Re: Synapse Logo Proposals

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Pual,

On Dec 5, 2007 6:55 AM, chanaka jayasena <ch...@wso2.com> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
> These are the final candidates for the synapse logo.

> Thanks,
> Chanaka.
>
> Paul Fremantle wrote:
>
> I also like final#02 best out of those three.
>
> However, when I go back and look at the original designs you did, I think
> I still prefer A02!
> I think the original designs had a little more verve and energy.
>
> Sorry to be tricky! Matters of aesthetics are hard. Maybe its time for a
> proper vote?
>
> Paul
>

> On Dec 4, 2007 9:39 AM, chanaka jayasena < chanaka@wso2.com> wrote:
>
> > I made some changes to the #2 logo design.
> >

> > I, myself vote to the 2nd logo from the above. :-)
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Chanaka.
> >

> > Paul Fremantle wrote:
> >
> > Aha
> >
> > I'm afraid I like it more simplified - the 3D doesn't attract me. My
> > problem with the first three is the way the lines don't go straight towards
> > the center of each circle - that really bugs me!
> > Apart from that, I think I like #2 and #4 best.
> >
> > Paul
> >
> > On Dec 1, 2007 12:21 PM, Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Chanaka,
> > >
> > > Can you improve the colors of the 3rd logo (circle colors need to be a
> > > little bright) and add the 3D effect to the circles as in the glens original
> > > proposal and take the feather up on to the SYNAPSE name, it seems not
> > > fitting to the bottom of the name.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Ruwan

> > >  --
> > > Ruwan Linton
> > > http://www.wso2.org - "Oxygenating the Web Services Platform"
> > >

> > --
> > Paul Fremantle
> > Co-Founder and VP of Technical Sales, WSO2
> > OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair
> >
> > blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
> > paul@wso2.com

> Paul Fremantle
> OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair
>
> blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
> paul@wso2.com

Ruwan Linton

Re: Synapse Logo Proposals

Posted by chanaka jayasena <ch...@wso2.com>.
Hi all,

Re: Synapse Logo Proposals

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.

On Dec 4, 2007 9:39 AM, chanaka jayasena <ch...@wso2.com> wrote:

>  I made some changes to the #2 logo design.
>

> I, myself vote to the 2nd logo from the above. :-)
>
> Thanks,
> Chanaka.
>

> Paul Fremantle wrote:
>
> Aha
>
> I'm afraid I like it more simplified - the 3D doesn't attract me. My
> problem with the first three is the way the lines don't go straight towards
> the center of each circle - that really bugs me!
> Apart from that, I think I like #2 and #4 best.
>
> Paul
>
> On Dec 1, 2007 12:21 PM, Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Chanaka,
> >
> > Can you improve the colors of the 3rd logo (circle colors need to be a
> > little bright) and add the 3D effect to the circles as in the glens original
> > proposal and take the feather up on to the SYNAPSE name, it seems not
> > fitting to the bottom of the name.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ruwan
> >
> > On Dec 1, 2007 1:07 PM, chanaka jayasena <chanaka@wso2.com > wrote:
> >
> > > Thank you Glen for your nice new concept for the logo. Following are
> > > the new logos base on your concept and simplified versions of the old A02
> > > logo.
> > >

> >  --
> > Ruwan Linton
> > http://www.wso2.org - "Oxygenating the Web Services Platform"