Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net> on 2021/09/01 12:52:00 UTC

Plans for Tomcat 8.5.71

All,

Since the tcnative vote has passed, and it's the beginning of the month,
I expect to tag + call for a vote on 8.5.71 later today (US-Eastern
time). It's an extra-long weekend in the US this upcoming weekend; if I
get enough votes by Friday mid-day, I'll do the release, otherwise the
vote will likely remain open until Wednesday morning.

Thanks,
-chris

Re: Plans for Tomcat 8.5.71

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Jon,

On 9/9/21 14:58, jonmcalexander@wellsfargo.com.INVALID wrote:
> I didn't want to be a pick, I just track these things really close for internal release cycles. :-)

Voting email has been sent. If you are able to test it out, that would
be great.

-chris

RE: Plans for Tomcat 8.5.71

Posted by jo...@wellsfargo.com.INVALID.
Thanks Chris,

I didn't want to be a pick, I just track these things really close for internal release cycles. :-)

Dream * Excel * Explore * Inspire
Jon McAlexander
Infrastructure Engineer
Asst Vice President

Middleware Product Engineering
Enterprise CIO | EAS | Middleware | Infrastructure Solutions

8080 Cobblestone Rd | Urbandale, IA 50322
MAC: F4469-010
Tel 515-988-2508 | Cell 515-988-2508

jonmcalexander@wellsfargo.com
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: Plans for Tomcat 8.5.71

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Jon,

Sent with BlackBerry Work (www.blackberry.com)
________________________________

Re: Plans for Tomcat 8.5.71

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Rémy,

On 9/2/21 05:47, Rémy Maucherat wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 2:52 PM Christopher Schultz
> <ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:
>>
>> All,
>>
>> Since the tcnative vote has passed, and it's the beginning of the month,
>> I expect to tag + call for a vote on 8.5.71 later today (US-Eastern
>> time). It's an extra-long weekend in the US this upcoming weekend; if I
>> get enough votes by Friday mid-day, I'll do the release, otherwise the
>> vote will likely remain open until Wednesday morning.
>
> I think you should wait for the tag on the main branch before doing
> anything, otherwise you may be missing one of the "auto" pre tag
> updates (poeditor, etc).

Sure thing. I'm running out of time this week, anyway, so next week is a
little better for me :)

-chris

Re: Plans for Tomcat 8.5.71

Posted by Rémy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.