Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Rajesh Biswas <ra...@bridgera.com> on 2018/06/14 19:07:01 UTC

TCP Connection Limit Error

Hello Team,

We are using TCP Processor to receive input from external systems.

We are frequently receiving max connection timeout exception

We feel the number of configured connections are more than our requirements.

Is there any way to monitor the open connections.

How we can know that open connections are not closed after data is received
from external systems?

The NiFi version is 0.6.1

Please find the log file for the reference

Exception:

Rejecting connection from /162.244.250.137:25558 because max connections has
been met

Attached log file and processor properties

Thanks and Regards,

Rajesh Biswas | +91 9886433461 |  <http://www.bridgera.com/>
www.bridgera.com

gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

Virus-free.
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com

---

Re: TCP Connection Limit Error

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
I don’t remember any specific bugs around the connection handling on NiFi
side, but since there have been quite a few release since 0.6.1, it
wouldn’t hurt to try upgrading.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: TCP Connection Limit Error