Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/25 14:57:16 UTC

Re: How to catch the event when the "FAILOVER" connection goes down and swithes to another broker

Check out:
http://activemq.apache.org/maven/activemq-core/apidocs/org/apache/activemq/transport/TransportListener.html

You will get an interrupted and resumed event on failover.

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source SOA
http://FUSESource.com