Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by William Henry <wh...@redhat.com> on 2012/08/22 18:40:29 UTC

New blog post on AMQP 1.0 and Qpid

Hi all,

I've posted a blog entry on my journey to AMQP 1.0 from 0.8 and what I see as the power of AMQP 1.0. It is by no means an exhaustive technical analysis and I hope to provide more technical posts later. It addresses concerns some may have from moving from the attractive exchanges/queues/bindings world of 0.8 to the 1.0 spec and nodes and addresses.

I would love some feedback.

http://ipbabble.com/2012/08/the-journey-to-amqp-10-with-apache-qpid.html

Regards,
William