Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2004/07/02 10:16:17 UTC

Compile error: JMSEventMessageListener

Hi Cocoon developers,

I get a compile error with the current HEAD:

D:\Development\src\apache\cocoon-2.1-cvs\src\blocks\eventcache\java\org\apache\cocoon\caching\impl\JMSEventMessageListener.java:90:
cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method getLogger ()
location: class org.apache.cocoon.caching.impl.JMSEventMessageListener

Is this related to the latest JMS changes?

Thanks in advance!
-- Andreas

Here's my local.blocks.properties:

#include.block.authentication-fw=false

#dependency: fop needs batik
#include.block.batik=false
include.block.bsf=false
#include.block.chaperon=false
#include.block.databases=false
#include.block.deli=false
include.block.linotype=false
#include.block.fop=false
#include.block.hsqldb=false
#include.block.html=false
include.block.itext=false
include.block.jfor=false
include.block.jms=false
include.block.jsp=false
include.block.jxforms=false
#include.block.linkrewriter=false
include.block.lucene=false
#include.block.naming=false
include.block.paranoid=false
include.block.php=false
include.block.poi=false
include.block.portal-fw=false
#include.block.profiler=false
include.block.python=false

#dependency: authentication-fw needs session-fw
#include.block.session-fw=false
#dependency: webdav needs slide
include.block.slide=false
include.block.swf=false
include.block.velocity=false
include.block.web3=false
# TODO: Including the xmldb block might cause a conflict with the
patched xmldb libraries lib/xmldb-common-2003-09-02.jar and
lib/xmldb-xupdate-2003-10-14.jar
include.block.xmldb=false

# Unstable blocks

# unstable blocks are currently under development and do not guarantee the
# contracts they expose (API, xml schema, properties, behavior) will remain
# constant in time. Developers are not committed to back-compatibility
just yet.
# This doesn't necessarily mean the blocks implementation is unstable or
# the code can't be trusted for production, but use with care and watch
# its development as thing might change over time before they are marked
# stable.

include.block.apples=false
include.block.asciiart=false
include.block.axis=false

#dependency: scratchpad needs cron
include.block.cron=false
#include.block.eventcache=false
include.block.javaflow=false
include.block.mail=false
include.block.midi=false
include.block.ojb=false
include.block.petstore=false
include.block.portal=false
include.block.precept=false
#include.block.proxy=false
include.block.qdox=false
include.block.repository=false
include.block.scratchpad=false
include.block.serializers=false
include.block.slop=false
include.block.stx=false
include.block.taglib=false
include.block.webdav=false
include.block.woody=false

# Deprecated blocks

# Although these blocks are stable they have been deprecated in favour
of other
# blocks.

include.block.xmlform=false

Re: Compile error: JMSEventMessageListener

Posted by Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:

> Hi Cocoon developers,
>
> I get a compile error with the current HEAD:
>
> D:\Development\src\apache\cocoon-2.1-cvs\src\blocks\eventcache\java\org\apache\cocoon\caching\impl\JMSEventMessageListener.java:90:
> cannot resolve symbol
> symbol  : method getLogger ()
> location: class org.apache.cocoon.caching.impl.JMSEventMessageListener
>
> Is this related to the latest JMS changes?

Yes, the eventcache block now depends on JMS to build.

--
Unico