Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Adrian Cole <fe...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/18 04:05:16 UTC

redirect guidance for httpnio and redirects

Hello,

Does anyone know of a page or otherwise info regarding redirects and apache
httpcomponents 4.0 nio?  Specifically, I'm looking to identify the redirect
conditions not automatically followed by httpnio and what patterns there are
for doing so manually.

Thanks.
-Adrian

Re: redirect guidance for httpnio and redirects

Posted by Adrian Cole <fe...@gmail.com>.
It does help.  Thanks.
-Adrian

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.