Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by "Alin.Jerpelea@sony.com" <Al...@sony.com> on 2022/03/02 09:20:38 UTC

RE: Graduation?

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that the licenses are migrated to Apache and the remaining ones are documented in the LICENSE file

It would be good If someone can run a FOSSID scan to double check the licenses (in case I missed something)  then I think that we can remove the DISCLAIMER-WIP from NuttX and start the NuttX 10.3 release process

Best regards
Alin