Posted to users@streampipes.apache.org by Philipp Zehnder <ph...@bytefabrik.ai> on 2023/06/20 06:51:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache StreamPipes (incubating) 0.92.0

The Apache StreamPipes community is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Apache StreamPipes (incubating) 0.92.0.

Apache StreamPipes (incubating) is a self-service (Industrial) IoT toolbox to enable non-technical users to connect, analyze and explore IoT data streams.

This version focuses on technical enhancements with improved Python support, introduction of the Swinging Door Trending Filter Processor, along with numerous bug fixes.

Some feature highlights of the new release can be found in our blog post:

https://streampipes.apache.org/docs/blog/2023/06/16/release-092.html

The release is available for download on our website:

https://streampipes.apache.org/download

To get an overview of Apache StreamPipes, find a feature overview and tour at:

https://streampipes.apache.org/feature-overview.html

https://streampipes.apache.org/docs/docs/user-guide-introduction.html