Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Saravanan Nagarajan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/29 18:46:30 UTC

Need example programs other then wordcount for hadoop

HI all,

I ran word count examples in hadoop and it's very good starting point for
hadoop.But i am looking for more programs with advanced concept . If you
have any programs or suggestion, please send to me at "
saravanan.nagarajan303@gmail.com".

If you have best practices,please share with me.

Regards,
Saravanan

Re: Need example programs other then wordcount for hadoop

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.
one u can try  is data validation and enrichment
in all formats from plain format to csv to xml and any format u can

--
Nitin Pawar

RE: Need example programs other then wordcount for hadoop

Posted by James Brown <jb...@syndicate.net>.
Hi Saravanan,

Try these:

https://github.com/tomwhite/hadoop-book

http://pages.cs.brandeis.edu/~cs147a/lab/hadoop-example/

Posted by Saravanan Nagarajan <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I find the information shared by you all is very useful.Thanks for sharing
the links.

Regards,
Saravanan

Posted by Bijeet Singh <bi...@gmail.com>.