Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Donald Organ <do...@donaldorgan.com> on 2012/03/09 04:35:05 UTC

Reporting tools

Are there any reporting tools out there?  So I can analyzer search term
frequency, filter frequency,  etc?

Re: Reporting tools

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.
On 9 March 2012 09:05, Donald Organ <do...@donaldorgan.com> wrote:
> Are there any reporting tools out there?  So I can analyzer search term
> frequency, filter frequency,  etc?

Do not have direct experience of any Solr reporting
tool, but please see the Solr StatsComponent:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/StatsComponent

This should provide you with data on the Solr

Gora

Re: Reporting tools

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
as Gora says there is the stats component you can take advantage of or you
could also use JMX directly [1] or LucidGaze [2][3] or commercial services
like [4] or [5] (these are the ones I know but there may be also others),
each of them with different level/type of service.

Tommaso

[1] : http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrJmx
[2] : http://www.lucidimagination.com/blog/2009/08/24/lucid-gaze-for-lucene/
[3] : http://www.chrisumbel.com/article/monitoring_solr_lucidgaze
[4] : http://sematext.com/search-analytics/index.html
[5] : http://newrelic.com/

Re: Reporting tools

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp>.
(12/03/09 12:35), Donald Organ wrote:
> Are there any reporting tools out there?  So I can analyzer search term
> frequency, filter frequency,  etc?

You may be interested in:

Free Query Log Visualizer for Apache Solr
http://soleami.com/

koji

Re: Reporting tools

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.