Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Saul Diaz <cr...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/19 17:43:39 UTC

Adobe Debugger

Hey

Any of you have seen any mention of adobe flash player debugger for windows
10?

Regards

RE: Adobe Debugger

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
I haven't been checking for 2 weeks maybe or so and I had to add --disable-bundled-ppapi-flash, I will need to update the screenshot too.

Thanks Alex,
Frédéric THOMAS

Re: Adobe Debugger

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

RE: Adobe Debugger

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.

Re: Adobe Debugger

Posted by Paul Hastings <pa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Adobe Debugger

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.
Good information to know.  If I run into a solution I'll let you know.  I
wonder if the Adobe Labs versions [1] has any different options.  Only
reason I bring it up is they have the newer PPAPI ones too.

[1] http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer.html

-Mark

RE: Adobe Debugger

Posted by Saul Diaz <cr...@gmail.com>.
Hey mark

You can't install the win 8.1 version and the update to windows 10 disable the OS updates so IE will not debug neither. :( I am using chrome to debug but wanted to test edge and IE

regards

RE: Adobe Debugger

Posted by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil>.