Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gnanaguru S <gn...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/10 03:57:33 UTC

Re: Missing "detail" element in SOAP fault

Hi Williem,

I see this issue is fixed. But I still get the faultcode like this. By the
way, I am setting a header for the faultcode in my route. Please suggest.

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
   <soap:Body>
      <soap:Fault>
         *<faultcode>soap:Server</faultcode>*
         <faultstring>4jKitj1j</faultstring>
      </soap:Fault>
   </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

My route: ( Am using '*MESSAGE*' as the dataformat )

<when>
	<xpath>/v:error</xpath>
	*<setHeader headerName="HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE">*
		<constant>500</constant>
	</setHeader>
	<setFaultBody>
		<xpath resultType="java.lang.String">/v:error/v:description</xpath>
	</setFaultBody>
</when>

Regards
Guru