Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by sabernard <sh...@wk.com> on 2008/10/03 20:52:22 UTC

Setting up REST services with CXF - which version of JSR311?

It seems that setting up REST with CXF requires a version that has a
MediaType(String) constructor, but that version (0.4) doesn't have the Path
annotation.  What version am I supposed to be using?  This is the reference
page that I'm using as a guide:
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/jax-rs-jsr-311.html

Thanks,

-S

Re: Setting up REST services with CXF - which version of JSR311?

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com>.
Hi

JAX-RS 0.8 api is supported at the moment.

Cheers, Sergey

[1] https://jsr311.dev.java.net/nonav/releases/0.8/index.html

> It seems that setting up REST with CXF requires a version that has a
> MediaType(String) constructor, but that version (0.4) doesn't have the Path
> annotation.  What version am I supposed to be using?  This is the reference
> page that I'm using as a guide:
> http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/jax-rs-jsr-311.html
>
> Thanks,
>
> -S