Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Ana Vasiliuk <an...@ververica.com> on 2021/03/16 09:58:48 UTC

[HEADS UP] Flink Community Survey

Hi everyone!

We're constantly working to improve the Flink community experience and need
your help! Please take 2 min to share your thoughts with us via a short
survey [1].

Your feedback will help us understand where we stand on communication
between community members, what activities you prefer or would like to see
more of, and in general, identify opportunities for improvement. The survey
only takes 2 minutes (possibly less) and is anonymous.

Thanks a lot!

Ana

[1] https://form.typeform.com/to/M5JyHILk