Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/01 20:17:00 UTC

Refering to a resource by a property

Hi to all the maven experts out there!

I'm looking for a way in my pom to refer to my resources directory in a
dynamic way (by a property). Right now, the entry is looking like
"src/main/resources/xsd/gdu.xsd" but I would like to have something like "{
pom.build.resources...}". By the way, do you think I am too precautious? Is
it worth it to use a variable or it's alright to write directly the path
value?

Thanks for any help! It's really appreciated!

--
Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada

RE: Refering to a resource by a property

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
You can use the system property basedir
For example :
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk/xdoc/src/test/org/apache/maven/NavBeanTest.java?rev=170200&view=markup