Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Vitaliy_Zinchenko <vi...@gigaspaces.com> on 2016/09/22 15:29:54 UTC

Re: Why the deprecation of %dep?

Here is ticket related to this issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1466

Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

Re: Why the deprecation of %dep?

Posted by Mina Lee <mi...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience, I confirmed that %dep doesn't work on 0.6.1
but it does on master and branch-0.6 branch.
Since [1] all blockers for 0.6.2 have patch, hopefully we can start 0.6.2
release process this week.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1347