Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Anirudha Jadhav <an...@nyu.edu> on 2017/10/18 02:54:49 UTC

odbc and apache ignite/ c++ clients

I need a way to access ignite IMDG/DB from c/c++.

The JNI c++ clients is not an option for us.

i am currently exploring performance between redis / memchached c/c++
clients

Q: does ignite ODBC drivers also have a JNI dependency?

Q: what the best approach to access remote ignite grids from c++ with KV
and SQl lookups?

thanks a lot,

--
Ani