Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Francisco Trujillo Hacha <mm...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/24 10:17:17 UTC

Re: Axis 1.4 and Java 1.6 - SOAPElement problem

Another solution to this problem is:

Put axis-saaj.jar into endorsed dir of your Tomcat (if you use Tomcat as a
application server).

http://programargoogleando.blogspot.com/2011/03/axis-14-y-java-16.html

Sumit Pandya wrote:

> Dear All,
>     We were facing this problem since a month and today finally we got
> solution. I just registered to share resolution with communicty.
>     We simply set "javax.xml.soap.SOAPFactory" property to
> "org.apache.axis.soap.SOAPFactoryImpl" and kepr axis-saaj-1.x.jar into
> classpath. Below is argument to Java/JRE command line
> -D javax.xml.soap.SOAPFactory=org.apache.axis.soap.SOAPFactoryImpl
>     You donot require anything to do at compilation time!!!
>

> TAnnison wrote:
>>
>> I have exactly the same issue - is there a known solution, other than
>> reverting to Java 1.5?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Tracey
>>

>> Arijit Mukherjee wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi All
>>>
>>> So long I was using Axis 1.2.1 and Java 1.5, and was able to
>>> successfully add my custom XML document within a SOAPMessage. I create
>>> the XML document using castor-generated java bindings and combining them
>>> into a DOM, and then using the following routine to get a SOAPElement
>>> from the DOM:
>>>
>>> < Code is snipped by Sumit Pandya >
>>>
>>> Recently I upgraded to Axis 1.4 and Java 1.6, and started getting a
>>> class cas exception about not being able to cast a
>>> com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.soap.impl.ElementImpl object to
>>> org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement at the
>>> csReq.addChildElement(elem1) statement. But ideally the object returned