Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Will Butler <wi...@wellspring.com> on 2022/02/05 05:47:24 UTC

Re: Suggester Behavior

Hi Mikhail,

I believe that we tried it out with both the DocumentDictionaryFactory and
the HighFrequencyDictionaryFactory.

Thanks,

Will

Re: Suggester Behavior

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.
Hi, Will.
I can only say that HighFrequencyDictionaryFactory supplies indexed
(analyzed) terms that definitely may cause the issue you describe, but
DocumentDictionaryFactory seems to use stored original value. Make sure you
rebuild suggester after changing the dictionary, and I don't know if any
`clean` is required before.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev