Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/28 20:41:07 UTC

Drpc configuration

I need to know configurations of drpc as I read more about it and every
time I read different settings.
Now if I have 2 machines . Machine A and B . In machine A I will run nimbus
and drpc and ui . But in B I will run supervisor .
In the code I made drpc.servers has IP address of A and drpc client has
same IP too. Nimbus.host has same IP and zookeeper.severs too . And in
/etc/hosts I defined IP address with name and IP address of B with it's
name and this copied to /etc/hosts in B too . I didn't receive results
after this configurations . Is something wrong here ?

Re: [EXTERNAL] Drpc configuration

Posted by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com>.
Is there any help please ?

Posted by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com>.
as i got we set drpc.server in code or in storm.yaml and drpc.client in
code that will take host and port and host here means as i got same address
of what we choosed in drpc.server . is that your question or not ? i hope i
can help you . but this point unclear to me too .

Posted by "Pauley, Jim" <Ji...@team.neustar>.
Sam, thanks for the info. I have been reading those samples but unclear what part is server and what part is client as many examples are part of both. I sent direct mail to nathanmarz@gmail since he wrote many of those examples. Hoping for a reply
 storm-starter  contains some examples of doing DRPC:

https://github.com/nathanmarz/storm-starter/blob/master/src/jvm/storm/starter/BasicDRPCTopology.java<redir.aspx?REF=H3wnFIsLguY7izsja78Br7W0P_u972lTcgB7GJOQ_6yThP6diL7UCAFodHRwczovL3VybGRlZmVuc2UucHJvb2Zwb2ludC5jb20vdjIvdXJsP3U9aHR0cHMtM0FfX2dpdGh1Yi5jb21fbmF0aGFubWFyel9zdG9ybS0yRHN0YXJ0ZXJfYmxvYl9tYXN0ZXJfc3JjX2p2bV9zdG9ybV9zdGFydGVyX0Jhc2ljRFJQQ1RvcG9sb2d5LmphdmEmZD1Ed01GYVEmYz1NT3B0TmxWdElFVGVEQUxDX2xVTHJ3JnI9WlBULW5vaEJzT2tfdmVCNEV4X1VIRlZhUkxRSXgtTzdxQ0Z5ZGVLXzZZSSZtPWVwNGFVZ3A4WXAzd3FBenZjR1lNbDV3cHB0WmRqUkdYazBxRnRxQXRFaWcmcz1nUkQxMHZsU0tYbURXX3JuUWNoNWFqdTN6bERUeHc4aVlSOEZQS0FYbGxjJmU9>
https://github.com/nathanmarz/storm-starter/blob/master/src/jvm/storm/starter/ReachTopology.java<redir.aspx?REF=rots7Eyo0gELMlwyf_390FXl_VlzlzKf2gf5dPGmn02ThP6diL7UCAFodHRwczovL3VybGRlZmVuc2UucHJvb2Zwb2ludC5jb20vdjIvdXJsP3U9aHR0cHMtM0FfX2dpdGh1Yi5jb21fbmF0aGFubWFyel9zdG9ybS0yRHN0YXJ0ZXJfYmxvYl9tYXN0ZXJfc3JjX2p2bV9zdG9ybV9zdGFydGVyX1JlYWNoVG9wb2xvZ3kuamF2YSZkPUR3TUZhUSZjPU1PcHRObFZ0SUVUZURBTENfbFVMcncmcj1aUFQtbm9oQnNPa192ZUI0RXhfVUhGVmFSTFFJeC1PN3FDRnlkZUtfNllJJm09ZXA0YVVncDhZcDN3cUF6dmNHWU1sNXdwcHRaZGpSR1hrMHFGdHFBdEVpZyZzPURRN2NXMGRJbUhQbzh1UHlzX2Z3WkpnQk9vZ3JwRkp3VzZJb1oxNllod0kmZT0.>

Posted by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com>.