Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/04 19:31:12 UTC

Progress toward 1.4.3

With a ton of help from Dan, we now have a pom that builds all the
release artifacts compatibly with the orderly maven staged release
process.

I've remove the tag from my previous run at the release. There's a
last bit of possible CXF testing that I'm hoping that Dan will be able
to do tomorrow.

One way or the other, I intend to put a release up for a vote over the weekend.

--benson

Re: Progress toward 1.4.3

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WS/Release+Management

I don't understand why the URL is what it is, given that the page
lives inside the XmlSchema area. I don't know where to put a link for
it, either.

Also, Glen, could you please add me to the committer list for
WS-COMMONS on the page with the list?

Re: Progress toward 1.4.3

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Yea, thou rocketh mightily.