Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au> on 2004/08/23 13:25:24 UTC

Merge

I've merged the branch.  There's one test failing with
org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.TestBugs that has to do with an i18n issue
and some scratchpad tests that are failing for lack of a spreadsheet.

test-scratchpad:
     [junit] TEST org.apache.poi.hwpf.model.TestCHPBinTable FAILED
     [junit] TEST org.apache.poi.hwpf.model.TestDocumentProperties FAILED
     [junit] TEST org.apache.poi.hwpf.model.TestFileInformationBlock FAILED
     [junit] TEST org.apache.poi.hwpf.model.TestFontTable FAILED
     [junit] TEST org.apache.poi.hwpf.model.TestListTables FAILED
     [junit] TEST org.apache.poi.hwpf.model.TestPAPBinTable FAILED
     [junit] TEST org.apache.poi.hwpf.model.TestSectionTable FAILED
     [junit] TEST org.apache.poi.hwpf.model.TestStyleSheet FAILED
     [junit] TEST org.apache.poi.hwpf.model.TestTextPieceTable FAILED

The commit message will not come through because it is too big.

Regards,

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au

Re: Merge

Posted by Avik Sengupta <av...@itellix.com>.
Cool!!! Thanks glen for what I'm sure wasnt easy.

I'll try and check the testbugs test.