Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by 谭家良 <ta...@126.com> on 2022/05/11 11:52:33 UTC

[QUESTION] In Flink k8s Application mode with HA can not using History Server for history backend

In Flink k8s application mode with high-availability, it's job id always 0000000000, but in history server, it make job's id for the key. Can I modify the job id in HA? Maybe the History Server must keep the ClusterID and the JobID for it's key?

Best,

tanjialiang.

| |
tanjialiang

tanjl_work@126.com

Re: [QUESTION] In Flink k8s Application mode with HA can not using History Server for history backend

Posted by 谭家良 <ta...@126.com>.
Sorry, I found this is not a the right place to ask some question. I'll ask question in the user@flink.apache.org.

| |
谭家良