Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/26 19:13:47 UTC

Re: new Standard/JSTL subproject? [WAS Re: [Jakarta Wiki] Update of "DraftCharterForWebComponentCommons" by RobertBurrellDonkin]

On 6/26/05, robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> are there any committers involved with JSTL around?
>
> if not, would anyone like to volunteer to sound them out about a move to
> subproject status?

I've mentioned the idea on the taglibs-dev mailing list, no reply as yet.

Hen

Posted by Felipe Leme <ja...@felipeal.net>.

Henri Yandell wrote:
>>are there any committers involved with JSTL around?

Sorry, I raised the question then entered in JavaOne-sleep-mode :(

>>if not, would anyone like to volunteer to sound them out about a move to
>>subproject status?

I vote for Standard being a separate Jakarta sub-project.

> I've mentioned the idea on the taglibs-dev mailing list, no reply as yet.

There hasn't being too many messages by the committers lately, specially
on votes. So, tomorrow (I'm too tired now :-) I will send a big message
summarizing all of these pending votes and hopefully we will get enough
committer answers now...

-- Felipe